6/22/2016

Sheer Black Creepers

I love, Love, LOVE what my babe Shootsnapper did here! The pictures came out so sick! 
The outfit was definitely inspired by Ana's post she did with her pair of Puma Creepers for Onygo. I've been a fan of her style for a long time and when I saw her pairing that edgy jumpsuit to the green pair I thought that was the type of swagger that fits the shoe the most. This time I haven't opted for my usual athletic streetwear kind of swag, but a fierce, edgy and clean look instead.
So I went shopping and looked for some wide pants that have a little bit of a Yohji Yamamoto-esque vibe. I came across these sheer ones by Topshop. The very oversized shirt is by Weekday and see through as well. Although you can't get a full on look of my silhouette, the set is somewhat low key revealing which adds some sass to it. The shoes are the triple black Creepers from the latest Puma x Fenty launch. I'm happy that I could get a pair. They are cool but feminine and I think a very good option for a sneaker girl who likes to doll up a little every now and then. 
The make up is kept rather simple. I've contured my face to put focus on my lineaments and added some winged liner and my favorite red lipsick. Russian Red by MAC is the perfect red for paler gals like me.
What do you think? How have you styled the Puma Fenty Creepers, ladies?














5 comments:

  1. Looking like a runway model, great write up 👍

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this style so much at you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, girl ❤

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete

There was an error in this gadget