4/04/2016

Blue Lips & Jay's

This outfit is quite simple and plain but with a little twist. The jacket's (Pull & Bear) sleeves and the blue lipstick (Royal Matte by Mac Cosmetics) have to be the eyecatchers. On feet I'm wearing Jordan 5 Oreo's which have been the last very dope Black Friday release in my opinion. I got them for my birthday from my best friends which means, that they definitely have an emotional worth to me,

The pictures are by my girl Shootsnapper while styling and make up are by moi.

Enjoy and let me know what you think.














8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  2. Dope,like the lip stick and the back ground goes well with what your rocking. I know how popular runners are compared to jordans, but the Oreo five is a pretty versatile sneakers in regards to color blocking. Dope choiceđź‘Ś

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you!I usually rock retro basketball shoes. I've been playing for 10 years which is why I got into that type of shoe as opposed to runners ☺

      Delete
    2. Ah i understand. Have you been able to play after you ankle injury?

      Delete

There was an error in this gadget